Friday 16 March 2012

Long time no write...

It's been long after a year since I last wrote so here is a quick re-cap...

When I last left you Alyssa was confirmed reflux and suspected cows milk intolerance...
Shortly after that she was confirmed as cows milk allergy, moved onto Neocate milk and I had to stop breastfeeding... Her allergy caused her to become Failure to Thrive.
On the Neocate she began growing again *YAY*... We then tried weaning her, it soon became apparent she was allergic to Gluten/Wheat, Soy, Egg and the milk she also has the family issue with Salicylates.

She is now over a year old she has seen the allergy clinic who has told us she has Non-IgE mediated allergies. she is still on a very limited diet but we try her every 6 months.

My middle daughter Sophina is still battling bad eczema but is very happy... She is now seeing speech therapy for Speech delay.

My eldest daughter Emily now has got a sensitivity to Salicylates :( quite sad because she was my only one which didn't have an allergy/intolerance :(

No comments:

Post a Comment