Thursday 27 January 2011

Dairy free yorkshire puddings

Now who doesn't love a good yorkshire pudding
I know I do, and I was very disapointed that obviously being dairy free for the sake of my baby girl I couldn't have any... well I was wrong, I considered using a milk alternitive to make them but I was advised on http://www.totzrus.co.uk/ by another mum who's daughter was dairy free that these did not work well and made them too sweet. she also said about a family memeber making them using water...

So I tried it using the following

2 eggs
1 cup of self raising flour
1 cup of cold water
pinch of salt and pepper

Mixed it very well and cooked in a muffin tray for 30 minutes

and it worked amazingly they were slightly heavy so next time I will use less batter in each one I think this will make them perfect

These would also be good for a finger food for a baby, but just leave the salt out!

No comments:

Post a Comment