Sunday 30 January 2011

Not a recipe

Good morning, not a recipe today well not yet anyway

Very annoyed today, my poor baby girl's reflux is very bad again which = very bad nights for mummy, so I'm sat here with a headache, knackered and turns out one of the cats had wee'd behind the sofa, so I pulled it out and we now have damp behind the sofa. Safe to say I am now in a very bad mood!

We have the Health Visitor visiting tomorrow to weigh Alyssa, I am really sure she has gained weight in fact I think that's why the ranitidine is no longer helping her, because it worked when she didn't gain weight but now she is gaining she is drinking more and its making the reflux worse.

I'm currently sat stressing in a messy living room, where I pulled the sofa out and cleaned behind it and THEN put down sliced lemon and orange (A tip for keeping cats out given to me by the lovely ladies at http://www.totzrus.co.uk/ ) my PND has had a strange effect on me and left me very obsessive about clean, if theres a mess and I go to bed and leave it I can't sleep.

and if I have to go out to take the kids to an appointment I have to buy cleaning stuff, when I took Sophina to the Dermatologist I spent £40 in wilko on cleaning stuff and with Alyssa and her jabs I almost bought more cloths, I didn't need them I just felt I had to have them, I forced myself to put them back... and got a plug in air freshener instead lol.

Needing things clean isn't a bad thing per say, BUT, I could do with not being obsessive about it!

and as always when I put a personal blog entry I have to put something I'm sad about and something I'm glad about so...

I am sad about my headache which is horrible....
I am glad about... Headache tablets in the drawer lol

Oh and don't forget if you try any of my recipes to comment or maybe just comment if you think they seem interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment