Tuesday 4 January 2011

New year, new thoughts

I decided to start a blog to get rid of all the rubbish and plain weird thoughts in my brain.

If you wonder the kind of thing I mean, I spent hours pondering how cavemen wore clothes since they couldn't sew...

I'm suffering with PND with mixed anxiety's which is a big blow but I've decided to work on it and this is the start.

I hope to add one thing which bothers me and one thing which has made me happy in each entry to keep me sane.

I noticed that my problem is I just ask for help with the negative and people don't see the positive aspects in my life.

So to start off as I mean to go on...

Today I got really bothered when the housing association man used my toilet.... AND PEE'D ON IT!!! (I went and made john clean it off)

Today I felt really happy when I watched Alyssa smile like mad because Emily came over to her!

Now onward and outwards... time to start my graphs for my OU work... oh I am really bothered by graphs lol I HAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE them heaps loads lol

No comments:

Post a Comment