Wednesday 5 January 2011

Progression of eating meat...

I wonder how we ended up eating meat.

at what point did a caveman decide to chow down on a cow.

The way I think about it, the natural urge to eat and the fact most animals are stronger, faster and bigger then us in general, humans would of started as plant eaters well it makes sense why take on something you dont know which in one way or another is bigger then you or faster you dont need to work for your dinner.

so to think of it we are probabaly looking at one cold winter where there was no food primal man began eating the dead of there village

now pretty gross right but at first they wouldnt consider skinning it why would they now thats pretty tough going isnt it
so now they would probabaly wait for the skin to rot minging or what

now after that they would of probabaly worked on how to remove the flesh. then when they ran out of the dead they would of considered eating other animals probabaly waiting for there dead and then moved onto killing them

now i bet theres a trick to killing animals with primitive tools so they probabaly had a few mishaps I find the mental image of a primitive man being chased by a pissed off cow a pretty good thought.

I hopefully in my intro post i explained i can be a bit random its a coping mechinisim

Lastnight my PTSD was very bad I am wanting to learn to drive but unfortunatly being in a strangers car triggers me so the though of doing it has triggered me

so i to try and sleep thought about cave men eating meat lol

I have to take Alyssa to the hospital tommorow, big struggle not sure what Im going to do.

There is taking the bus but i am so scared of buses at the moment. or we can walk which is also scary because well it just is

I need to decide one way or another because bus means taking her in a sling walking means the pushchair

actually i think it has to be walking cause of the apt time.

Hopefully get some meds for her belly and also a hypoallogenic formula so i can go back to mix feeding and have the odd milky treat every now and then.

John joked to me about being dairy free and soon they will all smell like sour milk like the chinese think we do because they dont drink milk and we all had a chuckle...

but today i went into the kids room and could smell sour milk I went and told john he couldnt smell anything
i went back in and it was soooo strong...
I found a cup sophina had chucked down the side of her bed with milk in it! it must of been from a day or so ago but to me it stank sooooooo bad so weird.

And to finish todays addition...

one thing that bothered me today: my PTSD, nothing bothers me more then the fact 10 years later that child molesting scum bag can have such an effect on my life.

One thing that made me smile is that I got the house almost totally sorted AND I am finally getting to the end of my never ending washing (I spend so much time washing Alyssas refluxy stuff that i get behind on the rest)

No comments:

Post a Comment